Monday, 19 June 2017

Good old Snowy again

Thank goodness I didn't get rid of my favourite stamp, during my craft stash purge, because I recently discovered there's a die for it!  Wahay!  I don't suppose it's one of the hardest stamp images to cut out, but I don't have the patience for that which is probably why I never took to decoupage.  Please excuse the photo, I found this card a right pain in the bum to get a half decent photo of and this is the best of a bad bunch.

I have blog candy available here.
Christmas Card Challenge - Create a Christmas card
Stamping Sensations - Use your favourite stamp
Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkle or shine
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Add snowflakes (the embossing)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything goes
Moving Along With The Times - Embossing
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes, with an option of using die cuts
Crafty Creations - Anything goes

Image stamp - Penny Black 'Snowy'
Sentiment stamp - Lili Of The Valley 'Christmas Handwritten Phrases'
Card - Core'dinations
Extras used
- Black gems and a Crafter's Companion Embossalicious folder (name unknown, sorry), as well as Glamour Dust sprinkled onto Glossy Accents to make Snowy's hat sparkly.  Snowy was cut out with a Penny Black Creative Die 'Frosty's Snow'. 

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving along with the Times.
~DT Janis

brenda said...

Can never see Snowy too often Sharon, I am told he is PB's most popular stamp ever, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Carol S. said...

A sweet card and the PB stamp is one of my old faves too!! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

Saba Noor said...

Cool card!! Thank you joining our Anything Goes at Brown Sugar Challenge.
Hope to see you again soon.

Saba DT

Nikki C said...

This is so cute thanks for joining us at incy Wincy hugs Nikki